That time of the year is already here – the Super Bowl LVII is steadily approaching to crown the current NFL season, and online sportsbooks are pricing up the potential winners.
Care to place some Super Bowl bets of your own? We hear you.
In this article, we’ll give you a detailed guide on how to bet on the Super Bowl, as well as where you can find the best Super Bowl futures odds for all competing NFL teams.
Super Bowl Betting Odds
- PHI Eagles: (+250)
- Cincinnati Bengals: (+265)
- Kansas City Chiefs: (+265)
- San Francisco 49ers: (+300)
Super Bowl Coin Toss:
Super Bowl LVII Early Spread:
The big game will take place on February 12, 2023, at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ, the home of the Arizona Cardinals, between two NFL teams that win the playoffs.
With that being said, let’s take it straight to the point – placing your first Super Bowl bet.
How to Bet On the Super Bowl
We’ve selected BetOnline as the overall best site to bet on the Super Bowl because it offers the best odds across the board – read on to learn how to create an account with them and place your Super Bowl bet.
Step 1: Register Your Account
- Click here to visit BetOnline
- Click the green Join Now button
- Fill out the form with your personal information
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Click Create Account
Step 2: Account Verification
- Open your email inbox and look for an email from BetOnline
- Click the link inside the email
- You will be redirected back to the sports betting site
Step 3: First Deposit + Bonus
Step 4: Check the Super Bowl Point Spreads and Place Your Bet
- Go to “Sports” in the main menu
- Click “Football” under “Main Sports” in the sidebar menu on the left
- Select Super Bowl LVII and click the Super Bowl odds you like
- Place your bet and enjoy the big game!
Best Super Bowl Betting Sites
1. BetOnline – Best Super Bowl Betting Site Overall
- The most competitive Super Bowl odds
- $1,000 welcome bonus
- Odds booster on the site
- In-play Super Bowl bets
- Various NFL props
- Excellent design (perfect for mobile betting)
- Higher minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus
After comparing all the Super Bowl futures odds and the ones for the playoffs, we couldn’t have selected another sports betting site as the overall best. It’s simple – your money has a bigger value at BetOnline.
Quality of Betting Markets and Odds: 5/5
BetOnline highlights the Chiefs as the likely Super Bowl 2023 winners, giving them +265 odds to win the championship game.
Bonuses and Promos: 5/5
BetOnline is giving away a 50% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 to all new players. Simply insert the promotional code “BOL1000” and deposit at least $55 to qualify for this promotion. The bonus funds you get are subject to 10x wagering requirements.
If you use the code “CRYPYO100” instead, you’ll get an increased 100% crypto match bonus that goes all the way up to $1,000 – with 14x wagering requirements.
BetOnline offers a string of bonuses for current customers, too. A referral bonus will give you the opportunity to earn up to $100 in free-play rewards, and if that isn’t enough, a 25% reload bonus is available when you deposit at least $50 into your account (35% for crypto).
Banking Methods and Payout Times: 4.8/5
At BetOnline, customers can rest assured that deposits and payouts are always effortless. For the crypto users out there, their selection is top-notch – Bitcoin, Stellar (XLM), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), and Litecoin(LTC) are all available, in addition to 10 other less-known altcoins.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about any extra fees. If, on the other hand, you decide to use credit cards for your transactions, then please take note that transaction fees will be applied.
Betting Experience: 4.9/5
BetOnline is perfectly optimized for mobile devices, making it easy to place bets with just a few taps on your smartphone.
Plus, if you ever experience any difficulties with your account or have questions that need answers – the customer support team is always accessible and ready to assist via email and live chat.
2. Bovada – Best Super Bowl Moneyline Odds
- Lower vig
- $750 Bitcoin welcome bonus
- Excellent moneyline odds for the Super Bowl
- Effective prop builder
- Late betting lines for other sports
Based on our research and other Bovada reviews, this sports betting site offers the best win-bet odds in the industry, not to mention the generous BTC welcome promotion.
Quality of Betting Markets and Odds: 4.9/5
Bovada is giving the Kansas City Chiefs (+265) odds to win the whole show. If you think the big game will be played between the Chiefs and the PHI Eagles, the odds are (+650), and you can lock the same odds for a KC Chiefs Vs. SF 49ers match-up.
Bonuses and Promos: 4.8/5
As a beginner at Bovada, you can access a sweet crypto welcome bonus of $750 when paying with Bitcoin.
All you have to do is use the Bovada bonus code BTCSWB750 when registering for your account and make a crypto deposit worth no less than $20. The playthrough requirements are also low at 5x.
If cryptocurrency isn’t ideal for you, don’t worry! You still get to enjoy a sign-up promo of up to $250 using fiat.
Banking Methods and Payout Times: 4.8/5
Bovada offers an extensive selection of banking options, including wire transfers, credit cards, BTC, BCH, ETH, and USDT.
For those wishing to expedite cashouts without fees attached, we highly recommend using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. However, if you prefer the traditional bank options, please note that you’ll need to pay some fees.
Related: Best gambling sites
Betting Experience: 4.8/5
Boasting a modern mobile site, Bovada offers unparalleled convenience and access to its extensive markets and payment options from smartphones.
If you ever find yourself in need of assistance or help with anything else related to the platform, their friendly customer support team is available round the clock via live chat and email.
3. MyBookie – Extensive Super Bowl Props
- Hundreds of prop bets
- $1,000 welcome bonus
- Advanced live betting system
- Sports rebate
- Higher minimum deposit via credit cards
If you’re looking for the most extensive prop bets for the NFL Super Bowl, visit MyBookie – it gets you started with up to a $1,000 welcome bonus.
Quality of Betting Markets and Odds: 4.8/5
The number of NFL props at MyBookie is a sight to behold, with hundreds of prop betting options for NFL games just about every day.
In the Super Bowl futures section, they are giving the KC Chiefs +340 odds to win the whole show. And a few days before the final game is about to begin, we expect MyBookie to have over 200 different betting markets to choose from.
Bonuses and Promos: 4.7/5
The betting public gets to enjoy a 50% sign-up bonus at MyBookie up to $1,000. The bonus is unlocked as soon as you deposit at least $55.
If you become a regular customer, they’ll also provide attractive reload bonuses that are available all day, every day, including a 25% sports betting rebate.
Banking Methods and Payout Times: 4.6/5
Whether it’s Bitcoin or something more traditional such as cards, bank transfers, and person-to-person transactions, MyBookie has a solid banking section.
Most importantly, your funds are 100% secure with their SSL encryption technology. When you pay with your credit card, the minimum deposit is $45. Fortunately, Bitcoin payments are incredibly convenient and boast a low minimum requirement of just $20.
And when you use cryptocurrency transactions, you can access your money within 24 hours or even sooner due to the ultra-fast withdrawal process!
Betting Experience: 4.7/5
MyBookie doesn’t really have too much going for it design-wise, but it works fine across all devices and is pretty easy to use on smartphones.
If need be, their 24/7 customer assistance representatives are always available through email and live chat for any troubleshooting issues that may arise.
4. SportsBetting.AG – Best Super Bowl Betting Site for Crypto Bettors
- Around 20 payment options
- 100% crypto sign-up bonus
- Fast payouts
- Website design needs an upgrade
SportsBetting.ag has been around since 2003, offering a premium-quality sports betting experience ever since.
Quality of Betting Markets and Odds: 4.7/5
If you’re looking to name the Super Bowl 2023 finalists, SportsBetting.ag has set the +575 odds for an Eagles Vs. Chiefs showdown. You can bet on numerous other teams to make the big game, including the Minnesota Vikings and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Bonuses and Promos: 4.9/5
You can kick things off at SportsBetting.ag by taking advantage of the 100% crypto bonus of up to $1,000. This special offer applies for deposits made via Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, or any other accepted cryptocurrency.
If you make deposits via credit cards or any other non-cryptocurrency payment option, the bonus will be reduced to a 50% match up to $1,000.
But where this sportsbook really excels is in its thrilling sports betting tournaments – most of which are free to enter, with some having low buy-ins that can result in huge rewards worth over $50.000.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to win massive prizes, it’s well worth taking a look.
Banking Methods and Payout Times: 4.8/5
At Sportsbetting.ag, you can choose from an array of payment methods such as BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, and even XLM.
If traditional banking is more your style – there is no need to worry. Credit cards and bank wire transfers are also accepted. However, it’s important to remember that the fees associated with fiat payments differ from those attached to cryptocurrency options.
Betting Experience: 4.3/5
Let’s face it – SportsBetting.ag requires a visual refresh. It looks like an outdated spreadsheet overflowing with odds and markets, making it difficult to comprehend if you’re not a seasoned bettor.
Despite its appearance, the platform runs smoothly without any lag or delays; plus, all pages are safeguarded by SSL encryption technology, just like all premium sports betting sites out there.
Moreover, their customer service is top-notch – available 24/7 through email or live chat for quick responses when you need help right away.
5. EveryGame – Best for Live Super Bowl Betting
- Almost 3 decades in business
- Exceptional live betting platform
- High-quality design
- $750 welcome package
- Average sports market variety
- No support via phone
Operational for 25+ years, EveryGame is our No. 1 option for in-play betting this NFL season – Super Bowl included!
Quality of Betting Markets and Odds: 4.5/5
The number of Super Bowl betting options at EveryGame is slightly lower than at other bookies listed in this guide, but you can still bet on the team to win the championship game outright.
Bonuses and Promos: 4.5/5
Rookie bettors should take advantage of Everygame’s 3XBOOST250 promo code, which gives up to $750 in free bet credits across your first 3 deposits – a 100% bonus match on each deposit up to $250.
Additionally, you can score an extra $50 in risk-free bets weekly if you are one of the top 20 players who’ve lost a parlay betting slip by only one pair. You know what they say – if we could get paid every time this happens, we’d have at least a few more coins in our pockets!
Related: Esports betting sites
Banking Methods and Payout Times: 4.5/5
EveryGame makes payment easy with a decent list of nine accepted methods, such as MasterCard, Visa, and American Express (AMEX).
In addition to that, you also have the choice of using MoneyGlobal or crypto payments like Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC), all of which come with super-low fees.
As usual, crypto payouts are the fastest, requiring no more than a single business day for full processing. Sometimes, you’ll receive money in your crypto wallet in a matter of hours.
Betting Experience: 4.8/5
The recent remodeling of EveryGame has not only made it one of the most attractive online betting sites but also the most user-friendly.
This website loads quickly, and its main menu provides access to all your needs with just two clicks. Additionally, Everygame runs perfectly on both iOS and Android platforms; we experienced no trouble during our testing phase.
At Everygame, the comprehensive FAQ library is filled with helpful answers. However, if your queries remain unanswered, don’t hesitate to contact the official support agents via live chat or email for around-the-clock help.
How We Ranked The Top 6 Super Bowl Online Betting Sites
Quality of Betting Markets and Super Bowl Betting Lines:
We looked for sportsbooks that offer a wide range of betting markets for the Super Bowl – not just odds for the outright winner and spreads. At each online sportsbook on this list, you will be able to bet on passing yards, TDs, and field goals, all the way to which songs you think will be performed during halftime.
Super Bowl Promos and Bonuses:
We also looked for sportsbooks that offer generous Super Bowl promos and bonuses. The best sportsbooks should have valuable offers to help you maximize your NFL bets. We gave more points to the ones offering fair wagering requirements and bonus terms.
Banking Methods and Payout Times:
We checked the banking methods and payout times for each sportsbook. After all, you’ll want to get your winnings as soon as possible after the Super Bowl concludes. We only featured sportsbooks that offer fast payouts and a variety of reliable deposits and withdrawal methods.
We also covered the mobile optimization of each sportsbook; you’ll want an optimized mobile experience to place bets on the go. We also looked for customer support options such as live chat, email, and phone. This way, you can get help quickly if any betting issues arise.
Why Is BetOnline the Best Site to Bet On the Super Bowl LVII?
BetOnline is the premier online sportsbook for betting on the Super Bowl, and there are a plethora of compelling reasons why. Here are a few highlights that make BetOnline stand out from other sports betting platforms.
- Competitive Odds: When it comes to the best betting odds, BetOnline is your go-to option. Thanks to its lower wig (the -101 odds for the coin toss being the prime example), your money will have more value here.
- Excellent Support Team: BetOnline’s customer service team is as dedicated and supportive as they come. With around-the-clock availability, their expertise ensures you can always get assistance with any questions or problems that may arise.
- Crypto Accepted: BetOnline accepts several cryptocurrencies, boasting speedy transactions and the lowest fees. You can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
- Generous Promos: BetOnline offers a premium-level sign-up bonus that allows you to receive a 50% match of up to $1,000. Moreover, if you decide to use crypto, you are eligible for a 100% match bonus.
- In-Play Betting: BetOnline allows you to bet live on any NFL game – including the Super Bowl. And thanks to its advanced live betting system that’s super easy to pick up and use, you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect live bet.
Why Should I Bet on the 2023 NFL Super Bowl Online?
There’s a host of reasons why NFL bettors should turn to online betting – both for the big game at the State Farm Stadium and the regular-season NFL games. These are the key points:
- Convenience: Placing a bet online is as easy as accessing your favorite sportsbook and making a deposit. You can place wagers from the comfort of your own home or from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Variety: Sportsbooks online offer a variety of betting options for Super Bowl Sunday. From moneyline bets to point spreads, props, and futures bets, there’s something for every NFL fan.
- Bonuses: Most sportsbooks on the web offer welcome bonuses to new customers. This can be a great way to get an extra boost when you’re ready to place your first Super Bowl bet.
- Security: Online bookies are secure, and they use the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. They also guarantee prompt payouts, so you never have to worry about getting your winnings in time.
- Expert Advice: Most online bookmakers feature a staff of experts who can provide helpful advice on which teams are likely to win or lose at the Super Bowl. With their help, you can make more informed wagers and increase your chances of winning.
Guide to Betting On the Super Bowl 2023
What is the best site to bet on the Super Bowl in 2023?
After in-depth research, we found the following NFL betting sites to be the best for all your Super Bowl bets:
BetOnline is the best option overall, while Bovada excels when it comes to moneyline odds. MyBookie has the most extensive selection of prop bets and SportsBetting.AG is our top pick for crypto bettors.
Which NFL team has the most Super Bowl appearances?
The New England Patriots have the most Super Bowl appearances – 11. They are followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Dallas Cowboys, both with 8 appearances.
Who is the Super Bowl MVP?
The current Super Bowl MVP is Cooper Kupp, the wide receiver of the Los Angeles Rams. He won the MVP title at the Super Bowl LVI match against the Cincinnati Bengals on February 13, 2022.
Who won the Super Bowl last year?
Last year, the Super Bowl LVI saw the Cincinnati Bengals take on the Los Angeles Rams, winning the match with the final score of 23-20.
Who will win Super Bowl LVII?
You can check the latest odds at BetOnline.
Can I win real money if I bet on the Super Bowl online?
Yes, you can win real money by betting on the Super Bowl online, just like with any NFL regular-season match. If you bet at any of our recommended Super Bowl betting sites and your wager is settled as a win, you can request a payout.
What bets can I place on Super Bowl 2023?
You can place a variety of different bets on Super Bowl 2023. This includes point spread bets, moneyline bets, totals (over/under), and game props.
Super Bowl spread bets involve predicting the margin of victory for either team. By placing moneyline bets, you are predicting which team will win outright.
Totals are over/under lines that set a combined score total that both teams must reach or not exceed. Game props include anything from individual player performances to halftime show outcomes and provide an exciting way to wager on the big game.
When is the Super Bowl 2023?
The Super Bowl 2023 will take place on February 12, 2023, at 6:30 PT ET at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ.
Can I bet on the Super Bowl on mobile?
Yes, all sportsbooks highlighted in this guide support mobile betting, allowing you to place a bet on the Super Bowl with a few taps on your smartphone. We recommend you use BetOnline for a seamless mobile betting experience.
How do the Super Bowl betting odds work?
The Super Bowl odds are set by the sportsbook, which weighs the likelihood of each team winning the match. Bettors can then select which team they think will win and place a wager on that outcome.
The symbols used to denote odds are usually + or – symbols, with the ‘+’ indicating the underdog and the ‘-’ representing the favorite.
For example, if a team is listed at +300, that means they are considered an underdog, and you would receive $300 in winnings for every $100 wagered. If, on the other hand, a team is listed as -200, they are considered favorites, and you will have to place a bet of $200 to win $100 back.
The betting lines often shift based on public opinion and betting action. As bets pour in for one team over another, it can affect the odds. Therefore, savvy sports bettors like to keep an eye on changes in order to get the best odds.
Before placing any bets, it is important to know all the details about the teams playing in the big game, including their history, recent performance, and key players. The more informed you are about the matchup, the better your chances of making an educated bet.
That said, our top recommendation for betting on the Super Bowl is BetOnline.
Comparing the Top 5 Super Bowl Betting Sites
- BetOnline: The best Super Bowl sportsbook overall, BetOnline is packed with tons of props for the match and competitive odds, boasts a fantastic design and welcomes you aboard with up to a $1,000 welcome bonus.
- Bovada: If you’re interested in placing a simple moneyline bet on the winner of the Super Bowl, you’d be hard-pressed to find more valuable odds than Bovada’s. If you use cryptocurrency, you are eligible for a 75% Bitcoin match bonus going up to $750.
- MyBookie: The best site for Super Bowl prop bets, guaranteed to rack up the widest variety of proposition bets around – with good odds. New players get to claim up to a $1,000 welcome bonus at a 50% match rate.
- SportsBetting.AG: The top recommendation if you are looking to bet on the Super Bowl using cryptocurrency. If you take the crypto route, SporsBetting.AG welcomes you aboard with a 100% match sign-up bonus going up to $1,000.
- EveryGame: The best sports betting platform for in-play Super Bowl betting. As a new customer, you are eligible to claim a 3-tiered welcome package worth $750.
Check out the following guides if you’re interested in online casino games:
Ready to Bet On the Super Bowl 2023?
We hope you enjoyed our Super Bowl betting tips and decided where to place your bets on the big game.
To recap, our top pick is BetOnline because it offers the most valuable odds across the board and an attractive $1,000 welcome bonus with fair wagering requirements – not even mentioning the numerous props wagers that you’ll get to choose from when the Super Bowl is due.
Whichever betting site you decide to use, remember to have fun – and never bet more than you can afford to lose. Enjoy!
Gambling can be addictive. If you have a gambling problem or somebody you know does, then we strongly advise calling the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to talk with a certified advisor. All gambling sites are 18+ only.
Some of the sites listed on our site may not be available in your region. Check your local laws to ensure online gambling is available and legal where you live.
Please, visit these organizations for free gambling addiction resources:
Article paid for by: PlayTogga, firstname.lastname@example.org
The news and editorial staff of the Bay Area News Group had no role in this post’s preparation.